The Payap University International College (IC) is seeking to hire qualified, English-speaking instructors for the upcoming term. All nationalities are welcome, but proficiency in the English language is a must as instructors will be responsible for courses taught in the all-English IC programs. Minimum requirement is a Master’s Degree in the field of instruction (undergraduate programs only). A Doctorate Degree is preferred (required for graduate programs). Other requirements can be discussed at the time of interview. The following are programs requiring instructors:
English Communications Department (3 positions)
The Payap University International College Department of English Communication (EC) invites qualified candidates to apply for full-time teaching positions at the undergraduate level. The EC department’s curriculum is diverse, with classes focusing on linguistics, writing, communication, teaching, and literature. As all classes are taught in English, the instructor must be proficient in the language.
A doctoral degree (preferred) or master’s degree in any of the following subjects: English Literature, Writing, Linguistics, Communication, or related fields. Candidates should have at least 3-5 years of experience teaching at the undergraduate level and have published research in peer reviewed journals or conference proceedings in the past five years.
- Teach 3-4 classes a semester in the department.
- Develop teaching materials for assigned classes.
- Revise class materials when needed.
- Assist in the department’s curriculum development and management.
- Conduct research and publish in peer-reviewed journals or conferences.
- Advise students on their academic plan and performance.
- Participate in department and university meetings, activities, and events.
- Develop strategic partnerships, locally and internationally.
- Execute various other academic or administrative duties.
For consideration, please submit cover letter, CV, and unofficial transcripts to:
Department Head, English Communication