ADMISSION: Applications and supporting references should be submitted online. Please permit plenty of time for submitting required transcripts via conventional international mail. DEADLINES are not adjustable. CLICK here to begin the application process.
APPLYING TO THE PROGRAM
Minimum qualifications for application
(1) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
(2) 3 years of work experience
(3) 550 TOEFL score (or equivalent)
Method of selection
Selection will be based on:
- completed application form
- all official post-secondary transcripts
- statement of purpose (750-1,000 words)
- list of writings/publications (if any)
- letters of recommendation (two from former college/university instructors, and one from work colleague/supervisor)
- personal/telephone interview
The tuition fee is Baht 200,000 (approx. US$ 6,000) per year.
For further information please contact: Asst. Prof. Dr. Suchart Setthamalinee, Head, Department of Peace Studies, International College, Payap University at: email@example.com