International Hospitality Management Program (IHM)Never before has tourism extended to so many countries and regions of the world. As more and more people travel, the hospitality industry worldwide faces an increasing demand for professionals with up-to-date training and strong language skills. The active hotel and tourism industry in Thailand and throughout Southeast Asia has experienced remarkable recent success, and the industry continues to expand and diversify.
The International Hospitality Management bachelor's degree program promotes a global vision of travel and tourism - with courses on quality control, environmental standards, cultural practices, and the legal aspects of hospitality management - while giving students the practical training and fundamental skills they need to succeed in the industry.
PhilosophyQuality in Service is the Truth of Hospitality
MissionThe International Hospitality Management department aims to produce graduates who have knowledge of society, theory, and ethics, allowing "Truth-Service" to apply in their daily lives and careers in the Hospitality industry.
- To prepare quality international students to be professional to serve in the Hospitality Industry which is growing rapidly, especially in Southeast Asia.
- To encourage and develop personnel who are able to understand the operational organization of the Hospitality Industry and who can work effectively according to world standards.
- To provide knowledge and understanding for International students to learn and exchange different cultural experiences and acquire the invaluable experience of studying together.
- To offer practical training in International Hotel and Travel Agency Management through internship programs.
- To provide International students with a worldwide vision of Hospitality entrepreneurship.
- Prepares students for international careers
- All classes taught in English by professors with international experience
- Small class size and personal advising gives students individual attention
- Brand new computing and research facilities in a major university
- The chance to study one or two foreign languages
- Professional support services, career counseling, and job connection
- Internships and study abroad at partner institutions in Asia, Australia, and United Sates
- Safe and comfortable lifestyle in Chiang Mai
- Easy access to Bangkok and neighboring countries
- Develop friendships with people from many counties and cultures