Instructors needed for the International College!
The Payap University International College (IC) is seeking to hire qualified, English-speaking instructors for the upcoming term. All nationalities are welcome, but proficiency in the English language is a must as instructors will be responsible for courses taught in the all-English IC programs. Minimum requirement is a Master's Degree in the field of instruction (undergraduate programs only). A Doctorate Degree is preferred (required for graduate programs). Other requirements can be discussed at the time of interview. The following are programs requiring instructors:
The successful applicant will hold a Master’s or Ph.D. (preferred) in Information Technology or Computer Science or related discipline. The candidate must demonstrate a strong commitment to teaching at the university level in the following two or more areas:
- Computer Architecture, Operating Systems
- Computer Programming, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Computer Networks
- Distributed Systems
- Information Assurance and Security
- Systems Administration and Maintenance
- System Integration and Architecture
Strong applicants in other areas will also be considered.
- teach “IT Professional Courses“
- conduct research and publish in peer-reviewed conferences and journals
- develop course materials
- contribute to curriculum development
- participate in department and University service/activities
- perform other academic and miscellaneous administrative duties
Submit the following items to Dr. Seung-Hwan Kang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Official application form for employment
- cover letter
- curriculum vitae
- academic transcripts
- two or more reference letters
Master's in Business Administration (MBA) program
The Payap University International College invites qualified candidates to apply for teaching positions in its MBA graduate degree program.
Candidates must possess a doctoral degree in Business Administration or a related field and be capable of teaching and conducting research in several of the following disciplines:
- Business Research
- Operation Management
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- International Marketing
- Marketing Management
- International Finance
- International Business
- Strategy Management
Payap University's International College is rooted in the Christian faith and strives to foster the pursuit of truth and inspire students to lead lives of service. The successful candidate must enhance and support this mission. Applicants should send a faculty application and curriculum vitae along with a copy of unofficial transcripts to the contact listed below.
Dr. Somboon Panyakom
Dean of International College
Head of International Business MBA program
MA TESOL program
- Degree: Ph.D or Ed.D in TESOL, TEFL, Curriculum and Instruction, Linguistics, Applied Linguistics or related field.
- Experience: Have minimum of 5-years experience in teaching.
- Publication: Have publications or research published in any recognized journals or publications.
- Language proficiency: Have high English proficiency and be able to teach in English. Native English speaker preferred.
- Teach MA (TESOL) elective and core courses.
- Teach Certificate Programs in support of the TESOL Department (two times per year).
- Supervise student Thesis and Independent Study.
- Develop collaborative links with educational institutions abroad, as well as local schools and universities.
- Conduct research, academic work, and/or publish books.
- Contribute to curriculum development.
- Participate in departmental and university activities.
- Contribute by way of community service and miscellaneous administrative work.
Submit CV's to:
For more information about the TESOL program, please click the link.
Full-time employment qualifies the instructor for various benefits, including vacation time, bonuses, medical, and work permit. Starting salary will be commensurate with education level and experience.