Q: Where is my course and examination schedules?
A: Students can check course and examination schedules on e-Registrar (https://reg.payap.ac.th). Sign in with your student number and password, then click Study/Exam Timetable.
More information is available from https://ic.payap.ac.th/?page_id=3222/.
Q: Where is my course in Microsoft Teams?
A: If your course instructor uses Microsoft Teams, go to Office.com and sign in with your Payap email and password. From your Office.com homepage, click on the Teams app to open it right in your browser. Select Teams to see which class teams you’re in. If your instructor has already set up the class team and added you, you’ll see one of more class team tiles.
If you don’t see any class team tiles? Your instructor may have invited you to join your class team with:
- A join code from the Teams page, select Join or create team and enter the code.
- A link (check your email! or click “Microsoft Teams” next to your course from this page).
- If you are still not sure, you should contact your instructor ASAP.
Q: Can I have access to Microsoft 365 for my online teaching and learning?
A: Yes, Payap staff and students can get Microsoft 365 for free. Please refer to Microsoft Office 365 (PDF).
Q: My Payap email does not work?
A: You may need to activate or reset your internet account. Please refer to IT Services (PDF).
Q: I can’t sign in to Microsoft Office 365?
A: You may need to reset your Internet account. Please refer to IT Services (PDF).
Q: How can I check my study timetable?
Q: Can I use non-Payap email (guest) to access Microsoft Teams?
A: Yes, but the guest access has limitations by design. Here’s a list of some of the functionality that isn’t available to a guest in Microsoft Teams:
- People search outside of Teams
- Calendar, Scheduled Meetings, or Meeting Details
- Create or revise a team
- Browse for a team
- Upload files to a person-to-person chat
Q: Where is my course in Zoom?
A: Your instructor may have invited you to join your class with a link (check your email! or click “Zoom” next to your course from this page). If you are still not sure, you should contact your instructor ASAP.
Q: How to join a Zoom (class) meeting ?
A: Open the Zoom desktop client. Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in.
- Sing in to Zoom then click join.
- You may need to enter the meeting ID number (ask your course instructor) and your display name.
Q: Where is my course in Others?
A: Your instructor may have invited you to join your class with a link or email!. If you are still not sure, you should contact your instructor from this page ASAP.