Payap University is launching a mobile app called Payap Wallet that includes your electronic ID card for both students and staff. You can
- receive latest news and updates from Payap University
- access University information and services
- access your digital ID card which can be used in the main library
- make convenient and secure payment
- use alternative payment channels available such Web payments, Internet banking, Mobile banking, Cryptocurrency and cash
To open your account, please bring your ID card or passport at Panyajarn Building between 21 and 25 September 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For convenience, please bring your mobile phone that has already installed Payap Wallet app with you.
QR Code for downloading Payap Wallet.