The 43rd Commencement Ceremony of Payap University will be held on Saturday, November 21st, 2020 at 6.00 p.m. at The Saithantham Arena, Payap University, Mae Khao Campus. The Interim President will preside over the ceremony.
The registration and Educational Service Office would like to inform the details of the graduation registration and the rehearsals of the Commencement Ceremony as follows:
1. Online Graduation Reporting and Registration
Payap University requests that all graduates to report themselves online during October 5 – 31, 2020 with the following procedure:
1.1 Access Payap University Webpage, www.payap.ac.th.
1.2 Click on Reporting and Registering for Graduation.
1.3 Fill in the survey form of your employment status.
1.4 Print out the graduate’s financial invoice.
1.5 Take the invoice and make a payment of the graduation fees at any branch of the Siam Commercial Bank.
1.6 If a graduate does not want to participant in the Commencement Ceremony, please only complete the survey form of employment status.
1.7 For graduates in the following cases, please contact the Finance Office by phone 0-5385-1478 ext. 297 or 293 or 292.
1.7.1 Graduates who are in arrears (have unpaid debts) to Payap University.
1.7.2 Graduates who do not want to rent a graduation cap and gown.
1.8 Fees and other expenses: Every graduate must pay the graduation fee and other expenses as follows:
|Fees and other expenses||Bachelor’s Degree||Master’s Degree|
|1.8.1 Pictures and postage||1,800||1,800|
|1.8.2 Graduation Gown rental (details are in the attached sheet)||300||500|
|1.8.4 Lunch (during the rehearsal)||70||70|
|1.8.5 Fees for the Alumni Association||300||300|
|1.8.6 Graduation Registration Fee||2,100||2,100|
Remark: The University will transfer the Damage Insurance fee (2,500 Baht) that the students have previously paid when they first enrolled at the University to be the graduation fee and expenses. Then, the graduates will pay only the rest.
2. Reservation and return of the Graduation Gowns: Please see details in the attachment or the webpage, https://reg.payap.ac.th.
3. Schedule of the rehearsal: Please see details in the attachment or the webpage, https://reg.payap.ac.th.
4.1 Dress Rehearsal: Graduates must register and show the identification documents at the Saithantham Arena on Friday, November 20, 2020 at 3.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.
4.2 Commencement Ceremony: Graduates must register and show their identification documents at the Saithantham Arena on Saturday, November 21 2020 at 3.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Remark: Graduates who fail to register during dates and times states above will not be allowed to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
5. Correction of the contact address in the e-Registrar system: In order for the University to be able to send information to all graduates, we would like you to check your contact address by access to the e-Registrar system at the https://reg.payap.ac.th and process as follows.
1) Login to e-Registrar system by using Student’s ID as a username. As for the password, you can use the latest password that you used on the system. If graduates cannot login to the Registrar System, please contact the Registration and Admission Office by phone 0-5385-1478 ext. 372 or 366.
2) Click on “Profile” menu
3) Click on “Edit Profile” menu.
4) Correct the information.
5) Click on “Submit” button.
6. Non-Participation in Commencement Ceremony: For graduates who do not wish to participate in the Commencement Ceremony, they may pick up their diplomas at the Registration and Education Service Office, starting from December 8, 2020 on working days. They must show identification to pick up the diploma.
Ms. Nipaporn Euathrongchit
Directory of Registration and Educational Service Office
The Registration and Educational Service Office
Tel. 0-5385-1478 ext. 370