Welcome to the Second Semester at the International College (IC)!
Date: Monday, 11th January 2020
Time: 10:00 A.M. to 12 P.M. (Local time)
Venue: Virtual using Microsoft Teams Meeting
Please find the schedule below.
|10.00 – 10.10||Speech from the Dean of the International College|
|10.10 – 10.30||Introduction to Payap University, the International College, Administrators, Instructors|
|10.30 – 11.00||IT Services (PDF), Microsoft Office 365 (PDF)|
|11.00 – 11.30||Student Visa, Health Insurance for non-Thai Students (international students), Student Development|
|11.30 – 11.45||Introduction to the E-Registrar System|
|11.45 – 12.00||Q&A|
|Meet with the Department
Campus Tour, Course Enrollment, Student ID Photo
- Before orientation, you need to activate your username and password before logging on the University network for the first time. Go to internet.payap.ac.th. Select the Click button under “Student”. Enter your student number and your passport number (non-Thai students) or Thai national ID (Thai students). Don’t forget to change your default password to complete your activation process (See page 2 on IT Services).
- If your student number is 6300000001, then your Payap student email address is email@example.com and your password is the same as what you set above.
- Go to Office.com and sign in with your Payap student email and password. From your Office.com homepage, click on the Teams app to open it right in your browser.
- Do not forget to submit a student profile form by 29th January 2021.
Q: What if I cannot attend the orientation day on campus?
A: This orientation will be broadcasted online via Microsoft Teams to new students so that you can join us from your places.
Q: Can I have access to Microsoft 365 for my online teaching and learning?
A: Yes, Payap staff and students can get Microsoft 365 for free. Please refer to Microsoft Office 365.
Q: My Payap email does not work?
A: You may need to activate your internet account. Don’t forget to change your default password to complete your activation process. If you don’t change your default password, your account may not be activated. Please refer to IT Services.
Q: How can I check my study timetable?
Q: Where is my course in Microsoft Teams?
A: If your course instructor uses Microsoft Teams, then go to Office.com and sign in with your Payap email and password. From your Office.com homepage, click on the Teams app to open it right in your browser. Select Teams to see which class teams you’re in. If your instructor has already set up the class team and added you, you’ll see one of more class team tiles.
If you don’t see any class team tiles? Your instructor may have invited you to join your class team with:
- A join code from the Teams page, select Join or create team and enter the code.
- A link (check your email! or click “Microsoft Teams” next to your course from this page).
- If you are still not sure, you should contact your instructor ASAP.
Q: Where is my course in Zoom?
A: Your instructor may have invited you to join your class with a link (check your email! or click “Zoom” next to your course from this page). If you are still not sure, you should contact your instructor ASAP.
Q: How to join a Zoom (class) meeting ?
A: Open the Zoom desktop client. Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in.
- Sing in to Zoom then click join.
- You may need to enter the meeting ID number (ask your course instructor) and your display name.
- Undergraduate students, https://ic.payap.ac.th/?page_id=1283
- Graduate students, https://ic.payap.ac.th/?page_id=1319
- SERVICE HANDBOOK: Registration and Educational Services Office, https://ic.payap.ac.th/?page_id=3222
- IC Administrators and Staff, https://ic.payap.ac.th/?page_id=887
- Student Visa Information, https://ic.payap.ac.th/?page_id=83
- Microsoft Teams for Education: Quick start guide for students, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/get-started-in-your-class-team-6b5fd708-35b9-4caf-b66e-d8f2468e4fd5
This COVID-19 Update webpage will serve as a guide to help faculty, staff, and students navigate the college’s operating plan during the COVID-19 outbreak. The content on this page has been compiled from the latest information provided by college and university leaders, is informed by local, state, national public health officials, and will be updated frequently as situations dictate.
- 7 Steps For Thai nationals or foreigners who would like to apply for entrance to Thailand
- International Students and Staff During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Visa Extension During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Admissions During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Supervision of Teaching and Learning Management During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Teaching and Learning Models of the Semester 2 Academic Year 2020 During the COVID-19 Outbreak *NEW*
- FAQs of Teaching and Learning Models During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Resources for Online Teaching and Learning During the COVID-19 Outbreak