The undergraduate students are required to pass the Information Technology (IT) Proficiency training as being one of the graduation requirements. The students will attend the IT Proficiency Training for Learning (IT1) and Working (IT2).
- Information Technology for Learning (IT1) on Wednesday, 27th January 2021 from 10 am to 12 noon at PC301 (Preparation & Exception Test).
- Information Technology for Working (IT2) on Wednesday, 10th & 17th February 2021 from 1 pm to 5 pm at PC301 (8 hours)
There should not be more than 20 students in class. The social distancing policy still needs to be applied by concerning the strict public health measures, i.e. each student must sit far from each other at least 1 meter and wear a face mask. In case that any students cannot attend normal training, the in-class training should also be broadcasted to them online so that they can study from their places.
- Please sign up at PC103 (IC Office) or online although the number of seats is limited to 20 students.
- If you could, please bring your own notebook computer with Microsoft Office 2016 installed.
- Join the Microsoft Teams directly with this team link.