- Below is a quick translation of the announcement (Number 10).
- Please note that the translation provided below is not an official announcement. However, all important information is included.
- From 25th January 2021, if your course has less than 20 students per class, then your class will be will be taught according to Guidelines on the teaching and learning management during the COVID-19 Outbreak (e.g, online, blended or normal in-class room). Please refer to the Teaching and Learning Models of the Semester 2 Academic Year 2020 During the COVID-19 Outbreak.
- From 25th January 2021, if your course has more than 20 students per class, then your class will be will be taught online only till 14th February 2021.
- All IC staff/instructors should sign in and out in IC Office (PC103). It applies to everyone and will be enforced for everyone.
- For the second semester, the examination will be arranged in an examination room with the limitation of 50 people per room.
- People who return from areas with ongoing local transmission should monitor their symptoms. If you have fever with respiratory symptoms such as cough, sore throat or runny nose, you are requested to seek medical attention at the hospital and provide travel history to healthcare workers immediately.
- Below is a draft translation of the official announcement (Number 10).
Announcement from Payap University
Subject: Measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 (No. 10)
As the outbreak of new coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues to emerge in many areas. Payap University has announced the following guidelines:
- Cancel all the announcements which have conflicts with this announcement.
- Students or personnel who travel to or from the highest and strict control areas in 5 provinces: Chanthaburi, Chonburi, Trat, Rayong, Samut Sakhon, or who have risks regarding the COVID-19 infection need to follow the guidelines from the educational ministry strictly.
- Extend the period of teaching and learning for semester 2/2020 in an online format for all courses from 25 January 2021 until 14 February 2021 according to the objectives and learning outcomes of the courses. Unless a course has no more than 20 students enrolled, the instructor may, at its discretion, consider teaching normal in-classroom, or teaching normal in-classroom and broadcast online at the same time. Go along by Informing the dean before teaching.
Teaching in an online format according to the preceding paragraph. Instructors may operate from outside the university. Online time sign in and out (time stamp) may be arranged according to the criteria or format set by the faculty. It shall be regarded as the practice of Payap University personnel, 2019, Payap University Order No. 373/2019 dated 20 November 2019.
- If the COVID-19 situation improves, from February 15, 2021, onwards, instructors can arrange normal classroom teaching. It must be under strict anti-epidemic measures.
The 2/2020 examination will be arranged in an examination room with the limitation of the number of exam takers and examiners together to not more than 50 people per room.
- Payap University asks for cooperation from students and staff to avoid going to risky areas. If you suspect that you are at risk, please strictly follows the public health guidelines.
- If there are problems in compliance with this announcement, the Interim President’s judgement is regarded as final.
Announced on 22 January 2021