Students must file an Application for Graduation early in the semester in which they intend to graduate. Failure to meet the published deadline will delay a graduation one full term.
|Academic Year 2020||Application Deadlines|
|Semester 1||2 Oct 2020 16:00:00|
|Semester 2||25 Feb 2021 16:00:00|
|Semester 3 (Summer)||25 Jun 2021 16:00:00|
- The first Apply for Graduate page displays.
- Go to https://orfreg.payap.ac.th/index.php?l=en.
- Sign in with Payap Email username and password.
- Confirm your personal information.
- Confirm your academic records.
- Confirm your three graduation requirements (e.g. IT Proficiency, English Proficiency, Ethical Development Training).
The Graduation Status page displays. It will change over time, allowing you to confirm your major, and anticipated graduation term
- Update address.
- View a missing degree requirement.
- Confirm the approval/disapproval of your graduation application (if applicable).