Below is a quick translation of the announcement (Number 20).
Payap University has set the guidelines to protect against the spread of the COVID-19 (No. 20) to manage teaching and exam in the semester 2/2021 and to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 as follows:
1. Thai programs
Semester 2/2021 from 15th November 2021-27th March 2021, Dean and by approval of the academic committee of the faculty/college can define the teaching and exam format to be under the objectives and learning outcomes of the courses. The teaching formats can be arranged in one of these formats:
1) Hybrid: teaching is provided both on-site and online.
2) 100% Online
3) 100% On-site
If any course has more than 50 students enrolled, the course must be provided online only.
2. International Programs
- In the semester 1/2021 from 16th August – 18th December 2021, faculty/college uses the teaching formats under the Payap University Announcement on Guidelines to Protect Against the Spread of COVID-19 (No. 17) until the end of the semester. (e.g. Online only)
- In the semester 2/2021 from 10th January 2021 – 22nd, May 2021, faculty/college organizes the teaching and exam format as specified in no.1 (e.g. Hybrid, Online or On-site teaching and learning model).
Students must be informed about the teaching and learning format of each course before the enrollment schedule of the semester 2/2021, so they can decide on the courses and class format which fit with their situation and need.
3. If faculty/college sets the hybrid or 100% on-site format for any classes and the Communicable Disease Committee of Chiang Mai requests to ask for permission or to follow procedures, the faculty/college needs to coordinate with the Academic Affairs and Research Office and Property Office to proceed mentioned as the Guidelines to Protect Against the Spread of COVID-19.
4. If the epidemic situation becomes more severe, faculty/college with the approval of the Academic Affairs and Research Office can change the Teaching and Learning formats accordingly.
5. University will follow up with the COVID-19 situation and will announce the exam formats for Thai and international programs in the semester of 2/2021 next time.
Announced 15th October 2021 onward.