Welcome to the First Semester at the International College (IC)!
Date: Thursday, 11th August 2022
Time: 10:00 A.M. to 3 P.M. (Local time)
Please find the schedule below.
|09.50 – 10.00||Registration|
|10.00 – 10.10||Welcome Speech by Vice President of the Academic Affairs and Research|
|10.10 – 10.25||Introduction to Payap University, International College (IC) Administrators & Instructors|
|10.25 – 10.35||Desired Graduate Characteristics of Payap and Graduation Requirements|
|10.35 – 10.45||Introduction to IT Service (IT-Services.pdf) / Online Learning Platform (Office365.pdf)|
|10.45 – 11.00||Break|
|11.00 – 11.20||Student ED Visa, Student Health Insurance for non-Thai students (Voluntary-Health-Insurance-2022.pdf) and Student Development|
|11.20 – 11.40||Introduction to the E-Registrar System|
|11.40 – 12.00||International College Student Union (ICSU) and Student Life|
|12.00 – 13.00||Lunch Break|
|13.00 – 15.00||Meet with the Department|
- Prior to the online student orientation, you need to activate your username and password before logging on the University network for the first time. Go to internet.payap.ac.th. Select the Click button under “Student”. Enter your student number and your passport number (non-Thai students) or Thai national ID (Thai students). Don’t forget to change your default password to complete your activation process (See page 2 on IT Services).
- If your student number is 6500000001, then your Payap student email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and your password is the same as what you set above.
- Go to Office.com and sign in with your Payap student email and password. From your Office.com homepage, click on the Teams app to open it right in your browser.
- Do not forget to submit a student profile form by 31st August 2022.
Q: When semester will start?
A: Classes in the first semester begins in August 15, 2022 and lasts until December 17, 2022, including exams. The second semester runs from January 9, 2023 to May 20 2023.
Q: Can I have access to Microsoft 365 for my teaching and learning?
A: Yes, Payap staff and students can get Microsoft 365 for free. Please refer to Microsoft Office 365.
Q: My Payap email does not work?
A: You may need to activate your internet account. Don’t forget to change your default password to complete your activation process. If you don’t change your default password, your account may not be activated. Please refer to IT Services.
Q: How can I check my study timetable?
- Undergraduate students, https://ic.payap.ac.th/?page_id=1283
- Graduate students, https://ic.payap.ac.th/?page_id=1319
- SERVICE HANDBOOK: Registration and Educational Services Office, https://ic.payap.ac.th/?page_id=3222
- IC Administrators and Staff, https://ic.payap.ac.th/?page_id=887
- Student Visa Information, https://ic.payap.ac.th/?page_id=83
- Microsoft Teams for Education: Quick start guide for students, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/get-started-in-your-class-team-6b5fd708-35b9-4caf-b66e-d8f2468e4fd5
This COVID-19 Update webpage will serve as a guide to help faculty, staff, and students navigate the college’s operating plan during the COVID-19 outbreak. The content on this page has been compiled from the latest information provided by college and university leaders, is informed by local, state, national public health officials, and will be updated frequently as situations dictate.