“New applications to our Undergraduate and Graduate Programs for the Academic year 2021 will be accepted and considered start in August 16th 2021.”
Academic Year 2021
The following is a summary of the Academic Calendar 2021:
- Semester 1/2021
- First day of classes: August 16th, 2021
- Last day of classes: December 18th, 2021
- Semester 2/2021
- First day of classes: January 10th, 2022
- Last day of classes: May 21st, 2022
- Semester 3/2021 (Special Term for MA. in Linguistics)
- First day of classes: June 6th, 2022
- Last day of classes: July 23rd, 2022
- Download the International College_Undergraduate Application form and begin the application process.
- Download the International College Graduate Application form and begin the application process.
- Download the international undergraduate programs admission process (pdf)
- Download the international postgraduate programs admission process (pdf)
Application Processing Time
In general, the admission process takes approximately 10 working days. If your documents are incomplete, it will take longer. If you are requesting credit for courses already studied, it will also take longer to process your application.
If your application is successful, you will receive an Acceptance Letter either by post or by e-mail to the address provided on your application. There will be useful information included in the Acceptance Letter, including the date that you should report to the university, student orientation, information regarding the international dormitory, and the point of contact from your particular department or program.
Upon reporting to the university, you will need to bring your Acceptance Letter with you when you report to your advisor. Students will complete a registration form with the assistance of their advisor. The completed registration form will need to be delivered to the Registrar’s Office. Upon confirmation from the Registrar’s Office, the student will receive an official student identification number.
Payment of Application Fee
Prospective students must submit a one-time, non-refundable application fee, along with their application package. For walk-in applicants, the application fee amount is 500 Thai baht. Students paying in person may pay in cash. For non-walk-in applicants (e.g., students applying from abroad by mail, phone, or e-mail), the application fee amount is 1,600 Thai baht. Do not send cash with the application form. The university will not be held responsible for cash sent through the post. Personal checks, bank drafts, and money orders are also not accepted. We strongly encourage students to wire funds directly to the university. Contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com for procedures on how to wire funds.
Scholarships of the Academic Year 2020 (AY2020) are open to new students who wish to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree at Payap University’s International College.