13. Leave of Absence and Withdrawal

13.1 A student who wishes to take a leave of absence for a semester or longer must request permission from the university on the appropriate form. A student who is suspended must also fill out the appropriate paperwork. He/she must pay the leave of absence fee for each semester except for summer semesters or semester for which he/she has already paid tuition.

13.2 A student who wishes to resign from the university must request permission on the appropriate form. Until he/she has received permission to withdraw to withdraw, he/she still retains student status and must conform to all the university regulations regarding students.