International Business Management (IBM) Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Payap University: International College: Undergraduate Degree
Department Website: ibm.payap.ac.th
Duration: 4 Year Study Program
Location: Payap University, International College, Mae Khao campus, Chiang Mai, Thailand | Campus map |
Academic Year: August – July Academic Calendar
Faculty: International Instructors – American, British, German, Thai
Visa: Non-Thai citizens full-time student visa (for duration of study)
The rapid globalization of world economies and the business world has created a tremendous need for broadly educated, multi-lingual and multi-cultural business leaders. Payap University’s core competencies include strengths in business education at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The International Business Management (IBM) program addresses the global need for well-trained business professionals by offering Payap students a complete course of study in a wide range of business disciplines in an environment that stresses the University’s commitment to being “Truly International.”
- Diploma from high school (grade 12, M6, or the result of an approved equivalency examination)
- GPA of at least 2.00
- If English is not a student’s first language, then that student must demonstrate sufficient knowledge of English (TOEFL 500 paper-based, 173 computer-based, 70 internet-based, or IELTS 5.0). (Note: Students exempt from English testing requirements are passport holders of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.)
- Students with a TOEFL score below 500 or an IELTS score below 5.0 are required to study full-time in Payap’s Intensive English Program until they pass the advanced level or score above a 500 on Payap’s English Entrance Examination (TOEFL format).
- Students within Thailand may submit a TOEFL or IELTS result or they may take the Payap English Admissions Test (PEAT).
- To have your TOEFL score sent to Payap University, use code number 5948 when indicating the institution that should receive your score.
Admissions: Application Information
Ms. Chanitra Worayingyong
Admission Coordinator for international program
Payap University International College
Chiang Mai 50000
From Thailand 053-851-478 Ext: 7263
From abroad: +66 53-851-478 Ext: 7263